This document outlines the swift support for publisher SDK. If you are building your app in Swift than please read the following steps carefully to integrate our SDK.
1. Create header file in your project for bridging Objective-c to Swift as shown below
2. Your header file name should be as “YourAppName-Bridging-Header.h” as shown below
3. In your project under Targets > Build Settings select Objective-C bridging header as shown below
4. Set path of bridging file as shown below
5. Import framework in your project as shown below
6. Create instance of SDK Manager and call methods as shown below